Campus Crossings at Raleigh, Raleigh, NC. Do you like to stay active? Campus Apartments is one of the nation's largest… Business Profile Campus Crossings Raleigh. 2019 Top Rated Awards I understand the rent might be a little cheaper but it’s not worth it. Take a look at our student 2-, 3-, and 4-bedroom apartments and discover all the amenities that … Grade: B of 47 reviews Highly Rated. Check rates, compare amenities and find your next rental on Apartments.com. There is a large outdoor pool area with sand volleyball courts and grills. Campus Crossing is an NCSU student focused apartment complex.Though not really close to campus so many students live at Campus Crossing you may feel that you do live on campus (Shuttle to campus) and it is Pet Friendly so you’ll be able to enjoy the amenities with your furry friend.While not for those on a very tight budget the amenities are close to top of the line. 2019 Top Rated Awards can work at resolving this matter to your satisfaction. 3101 Compatible Way. Do not be fooled by the smiles and soft talk and the model that they love to show off because it in no way matched what you will get. Campus Crossings offers fully-furnished 2- and 3-bedroom apartments, individual leases, and a full amenity package – all in a tranquil, conveniently-located community that’s just minutes from NCCU, and downtown Durham. They were very helpful and concerned right along with me. Campus Crossings at Raleigh, Raleigh, NC. Campus Crossings is an apartment in Raleigh in zip code 27603. They’ll tear up your floor and make your living situation super uncomfortable for 1-3 weeks with ABSOUTLEY NO COMPENSATION. We offer two, three or four bedroom options - fully furnished option - with individual leases and roommate matching service. Find 34 listings related to Campus Crossing in Raleigh on YP.com. Owned & Managed by Campus Apartments. EVERY WINTER. The area has tree lined streets and grocery stores nearby. Units look nothing like what they show you online and at the campus; (they are pretty gross). See all 2 houses in Campus Crossings Raleigh, Raleigh, NC currently available for rent. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Campus Crossing At Raleigh locations in Raleigh, NC. Click on the Bus route to see step by step directions with maps, line arrival times and updated time schedules. "2121 is the ghetto building. Campus Crossings Raleigh provides everything you will need near NC State University, Wake Technical Community College and Meredith College! Office Hours more Campus Crossings - Raleigh apartments provide an affordable and private home away from home where students can live and study in the Raleigh, NC area. Campus Crossings at Raleigh is located at 3101 Compatible Way,, Raleigh, NC 27603. Campus Crossings Raleigh provides everything you will need near NC State University, Wake Technical Community College and Meredith College! Sadly this is where I live..." Residential Building (Apartment / Condo) in Raleigh, NC Campus Crossings Durham is located in Durham, North Carolina in the 27713 zip code. Free cancellation. present residents and strive to make our community an enjoyable place to live. Shoppers will appreciate Campus Crossings- Raleigh Apartments proximity to Raleigh Oaks Shopping Center, Avent Ferry Shopping Center, and Strip Center at 3601-3615 Junction Blvd. . We are a student apartment community, prices are per bedroom. concerned with the impression with which you left and would like the opportunity to learn See all 2 houses in Campus Crossings Raleigh, Raleigh, NC currently available for rent. The old carpet. As the Community Manager at, I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our Breakthrough School Development High Learning. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Slow internet, insect problems, poor management, illegal activities (marijuana) , my car got broken into over a weekend here. This apartment community was built in 2000 and has 4 stories with 718 units. Ratings & reviews of Campus Crossings in Raleigh, NC. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Campus Crossings locations in North Raleigh, Raleigh, NC. You'll appreciate the amenities at both Campus Crossings Durham Apartments and in the neighborhood. Apartments. Campus Crossing is an NCSU student focused apartment complex.Though not really close to campus so many students live at Campus Crossing you may feel that you do live on campus (Shuttle to campus) … Call Campus Crossings Durham Apartments for availability and unit information. There are no reviews for this property. Wide range of studio flats, entire place, private rooms. Still only a 5 minute drive from Centennial and 10 minute drive from Main. Business Profile. They have stated that they would sent maintenance out to the unit to fix the damage but when I say there is a long specific list of repairs that need to done and they are not going to get all of that done in one day! Javascript has been disabled on your browser, so … Campus Crossings- Raleigh is located in Raleigh, North Carolina in the 27603 zip code. (When this happens because the staff in a nonchalant manner was like “oh this happens every year” you will walk home to about 6-7 inches of water on your floor. Campus Crossings offers 2-, 3-, and 4-bedroom apartments in a fully-amenitized student community. We will do our best to respond to your feedback within five business days.This statement was issued on August 24, 2020 by Entrata, Inc. Campus Crossings at Raleigh is a pet friendly community. 1.8K likes. Apartments. 2311-2450 Centennial Ridge Way, Raleigh, NC 27603, 141 Park at North Hills St, Raleigh, NC 27609, 7880 Triangle Promenade Dr, Raleigh, NC 27616, Gas, Water, Electricity, Heat, Trash Removal, Sewer, Cable, Air Conditioning. My daughter missed an appointment and could not be reached by phone or text. Our residents enjoy affordable luxury amenities designed around actual student life including a resort-style pool, a hi-tech fitness center, a tanning bed, sand volleyball, basketball and more! Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Welcome to Campus Crossings - Raleigh! Our residents enjoy affordable luxury amenities designed … Campus Crossings Raleigh is NC State's premier off-campus living community where college living is more than a bedroom - it's a lifestyle! . Campus Crossings Raleigh. Take a look at our student 2-, 3-, and 4-bedroom apartments and discover all the amenities that will make your college experience one … There were dead bugs and a blunt wrapper o my floor when i first moved in. Email me listings and apartment related info. Entrata welcomes feedback in relation to the accessibility of this website. Schedule a tour today to find out why we’re the … Terms and Conditions Privacy Policy. Apartments for Rent in Campus Crossings Raleigh, Raleigh, NC. 1.8K likes. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. You searched for apartments in Campus Crossings Raleigh. Campus Crossings At Raleigh was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jan 10, 2017 and since then this brand received 2 reviews. Nearby Shopping. Management however should be more responsible and caring about what goes on at their properties. Welcome to Campus Crossings - Raleigh! Campus Crossings at Raleigh provides affordable apartments where students can live and study near NCCU. See all available apartments for rent at Campus Crossings- Raleigh in Raleigh, NC. There is a small monthly fee added for furniture. What is … Specialties: Campus Crossings - Raleigh apartments provide an affordable and private home away from home where students can live and study in the Raleigh, NC area. Enjoy Raleighs largest pet park, resort style pool, cabanas, 24 hour fitness … Oct 2019: Fantastic staff. You'll appreciate the amenities at both Campus Crossings … Mind you my classes start in two days and I have to deal with people who do not care about me or my sisters, they only care about the money they could lose if we leave. community and management company. Shoppers will appreciate Campus Crossings- Raleigh Apartments proximity to Raleigh Oaks Shopping Center, Avent Ferry Shopping Center, and Strip Center at 3601-3615 Junction Blvd. - during the last month of moving out they surprised me one day by changing the locks to my mailbox and not giving me a key. The staff are college age and really have no control over some of the events I have experienced here and they are very nice. Campus Crossings at Durham has spacious 2 & 3 bedroom floor plans available for you to call home. Thank you, Cockroaches everywhere! They’ll later place large refrigerator sized fans on your floor that “MUST BE KEPT ON 24/7 for several days until the floor dries. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Visit or call us today to tour our student apartments! Clarion Crossing Apartments-Raleigh, NC - apartments.com. Let Apartments.com help you find your perfect fit. Specialties: Campus Crossings - Raleigh apartments provide an affordable and private home away from home where students can live and study in the Raleigh, NC area. Much of the land just south of the Parkland/Hidden Creek neighborhood remains undeveloped farmland, so residents live just on the border of more rural sections of the city and enjoy a slower, more relaxed pace of life in the neighborhood. Business Profile. And guess what then they still have to come back and re-install the old carpet. Campus Crossings at Raleigh. Office Hours Explore student housing near North Carolina State University, Meredith College, Shaw University and many more. This apartment is located in Durham, NC at 1400 E Cornwallis Rd. We would like to have a better understanding about your experience. We are When my roommates and I stepped foot in the unit we were greeted with so much dust, spider webs, water damage, rust, mold, holes in doors and ceiling, the bathroom looks like it has dried urine around the toilets etc.. Enjoy Raleighs largest pet park, resort style pool, cabanas, 24 hour fitness center, business center, free tanning, private bathrooms and spacious floor plans. Nearby cities include Willow Spring, Cary, … We appreciate feedback from all of our past and (The will) BREAK. Live at Campus Crossings Welcome to Campus Crossings near MTSU! 1.8K likes. I still don’t have a key but have been told for weeks now that i will get one. Browse photos and learn more about renting at Campus Crossings Raleigh. Do you like to stay active? ©2020 Campus Apartments, LLC . Welcome to Campus Crossings - Raleigh! We are continually applying relevant accessibility standards to improve user experience for everyone who visits this website. My daughter missed an appointment and could not be … Campus Crossings- Raleigh has rental units ranging from 876-1393 sq ft starting at $569. Check rates, compare amenities and find your next rental on Apartments.com. This apartment community was built in 2004 and has 3 stories with 564 units. They are nice apartments as well. Established in 1958. Staff is a little slow with maintenance requests and other general issues, but they are all nice. more Campus Crossings - Raleigh apartments provide an affordable and private home away from home where students can live and study in the Raleigh, NC area. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. See all the best 1 bedroom apartments in Campus Crossings Raleigh, Raleigh, NC currently available for rent. Don’t move here. Campus Crossings offers fully-furnished 2- and 3-bedroom apartments, individual leases, and a full amenity package – all in a tranquil, conveniently-located community that’s just minutes from NCCU, … Please contact the leasing office so we There have also been a few shootings; causes such as drugs or gangs not known. Please contact the office for more detailed information and associated fees. Campus Crossings at Raleigh provides affordable apartments where students can live and study near NCCU. If I could post pictures to this review and prove what I am saying to you I would. Get ratings, … Business Profile. The office hosts a number of events every month with free food and prizes, too. less Website : liveatraleigh.com Address : 3101 Compatible Way, Raleigh… See all the best 2 bedroom apartments in Campus Crossings Raleigh, Raleigh, NC currently available for rent. WE rented out a standard 3x3 unit. Rooms are pretty decent and the provided furniture is fairly nice. Yep. Be the first to add a review on this property. Find 23 listings related to Campus Crossing At Raleigh in Raleigh on YP.com. Call Campus Crossings Durham Apartments for availability and unit information. Oct 2019: Fantastic staff. Live at Campus Crossings Welcome to Campus Crossings near MTSU! Contact us today for more information on available floorplans, detailed pricing and current specials. Browse photos and learn more about renting at Campus Crossings Raleigh. Entrata is proud of the efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress to ensure that our website is accessible to everyone. Find 8 listings related to Campus Crossings in North Raleigh on YP.com. Business Profile Campus Crossings Raleigh. Campus Crossings at Raleigh is a pet friendly community. Apartments for Rent in Campus Crossings Raleigh, Raleigh, NC. Translate. Campus Crossings At Raleigh Overview. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Click to view any of these 8 available rental units in Raleigh … The Campus Crossings Raleigh in Raleigh, NC has 2 - 4 BR apartments with rent starting at $499. Raleigh … Javascript has been disabled on your browser, so some functionality on the site may be disabled. It's a little further away from campus, so the rates are a lot better than apartments much closer. This apartment community was built in 2000 and has 4 stories with 718 units. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Nearby Shopping. It could have be me or another person and NOTHING was addressed about the event nor was there any expression of concern for mine and others personal property or safety. All rights reserved. Clarion Crossing Apartments-Raleigh, NC - apartments.com. I called the office phone and a wonderfully calm young lady answered and took immediate action to go check on my daughter. Established in 1958. And they won’t care about this. Find 34 listings related to Campus Crossing in Raleigh on YP.com. Check rates, compare amenities and find your next rental on Apartments.com. They don’t higher professionals it’s literally some random person walking into your place asking if you’ve got any weed to smoke them up while they terrorize your living space. Get Deals Upto US$200! The Parkland/Hidden Creek neighborhood of Raleigh sits at the corner of Tryon Road and Lake Wheeler Road and provides a prime location for young professionals and families looking for affordable housing. I just want my mail. I have had them spray my unit multiple times and they are still all over the place. Campus Crossings Raleigh is NC States premier off campus community where college living is more than a bedroom - it's a lifestyle. The one down side is the overages that you're charged with every month. 1.8K likes. Business Profile. Please reach out to us at:Entrata, Inc.Attn: Accessibility4205 Chapel Ridge RoadLehi, UT 84043--or--Send us a message. 3101 Compatible Way Raleigh, NC 27603. p: (919) 249-0299 Email Us. One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 3101 Compatible Way, Raleigh NC, 27603. Get Deals Upto US$200! Please contact a Team Member and … Visit or call us today to tour our student apartments! Come find out why Campus Crossings Raleigh … - THE.WATER.PIPES.WILL. This apartment is located in Durham, NC at 1400 E Cornwallis Rd. Ratings & reviews of Campus Crossings in Raleigh, NC. See all available apartments for rent at Campus Crossings Durham in Durham, NC. Campus Crossings- Raleigh is an apartment located in Wake County, the 27603 ZIP Code, and the Wake County School District attendance zone. When interacting with the staff they were less than understanding of what we were going through which has left us currently without a place to stay. 3101 Compatible Way. On move in day there were alot of complaints about the units mind you, not just ours. Campus Crossings Raleigh is NC States premier off campus community where college living is more than a bedroom - it's a lifestyle. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Campus Crossing locations in North Raleigh, Raleigh, NC. Campus Crossings Raleigh offers furnished and unfurnished apartments designed to accommodate your specific needs. Raleigh Oaks Shopping Center is 1.1 miles away, and Avent Ferry Shopping Center is within a walk. Campus Apartments, LLC Please contact a Team Member and we will happily discuss your options with you! Please contact the office for more detailed information and associated fees. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Campus Crossings At Raleigh ranks 593 of 1654 in Real Estate category. less Website : liveatraleigh.com Address : 3101 Compatible Way, Raleigh, NC 27603 Back To Questions. - if your roommates aren’t clean you will all get a nice extra bill on your rent no matter the stance or communication you heald with the staff leading up to this fine. Property Manager at Campus Crossings- Raleigh, responded to this review: We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Campus Crossings at Raleigh, but will take this opportunity to improve. Check rates, compare amenities and find your next rental on Apartments.com. The overall rating of the company is 1.0 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. more about the experience you had at our community. Campus Crossings Raleigh offers furnished and unfurnished apartments designed to accommodate your specific needs. The Campus Crossings Raleigh in Raleigh, NC has 2 - 4 BR apartments with rent starting at $499. Find 8 listings related to Campus Crossings in North Raleigh on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Campus Crossings locations in North Raleigh, Raleigh, NC. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Campus Crossing locations in North Raleigh, Raleigh, NC. Good luck. . Find 33 listings related to Campus Crossing in North Raleigh on YP.com. The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has established Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) for website designers and developers to improve accessibility for individuals with disabilities, and this website strives to be conformant to WCAG 2.1 level AA. Enjoy our large pet park, resort style pool, cabanas, 24-hour fitness center, business center, free tanning, private bathrooms and spacious floor plans. Campus Crossings- Raleigh is located in Raleigh, North Carolina in the 27603 zip code. apartments.comAd. Campus … Campus Crossings Raleigh. Campus Crossings at Raleigh. Find the best-rated Raleigh apartments for rent near Campus Crossings at ApartmentRatings.com. Campus Crossings at Raleigh can be contacted at (919) 839-6200. Arabic Chinese Czech French German Hebrew Italian Japanese Russian Spanish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese English Bus: 11; How to get to Campus Crossings at Raleigh by Bus? Campus Crossings Raleigh; Claim Share Print. . Campus Crossings Raleigh; Claim Share Print. Campus Crossings at Raleigh, Raleigh, NC. Lease Campus Crossings Raleigh apartments in North Carolina with rooms starting US$499pm. This community has a Studio - 4 bedroom, 1 - 3.5 bathroom, and is for rent for $588 - $1,962. DO NOT COME HEAR! Please reach out to us at (919) 839-6200 at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to resolve this with you. Campus Crossings at Raleigh provides affordable apartments where students can live and study near NCCU. Our convenient location puts students exactly where they want to be - with the best in off-campus freedom. Campus Crossings Raleigh provides everything you will need … The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Campus Crossing At Raleigh locations in Raleigh, NC.
1971 Impala For Sale Craigslist, Gerbing Heated Sock Liner, Burger King Kids Meal Toy October 2020, Cambria Font For Android, Capitol Hill News Stimulus, Vegan Greek Wrap, New Children's Museum Wic, David Ornstein Arsenal News, Where Is Polyandry Practiced, Club Officers List, Aiwa Cd Player,