FOR SALE - Los Angeles, CA - retails for a grand or so- top of the line mim. Guitars, drums, flutes, windwood, pianos and more Seven34,383,1488 ... Fender RoadHouse Strat - $700 (broad ripple) 2014 Strat. Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster, Maple Fingerboard, Olympic White With sound and style tough enough to rock a chicken-wire-enclosed stage, the Deluxe Roadhouse Strat is the perfect instrument for tearing it up all night long. Have A Real Good Time. Start off with a classic custom-contoured Strat body with all its sleek lines. Its three Texas Special single-coil pickups are wired for supercharged tonal versatility, with a special V6 rotary switch (disguised as the middle tone knob) that delivers six distinct onboard preamp tone settings from wiry single-coil to searing lead. With sound and style tough enough to rock a chicken-wire-enclosed stage, the Deluxe Roadhouse Strat is the perfect instrument for tearing it up all night long. superb guitar but i prefer my strats with a maple neck. Its three Texas Special™ single-coil pickups are wired for supercharged tonal versatility, with a special V6 rotary switch (disguised as the middle tone knob) that delivers six distinct onboard-preamp tone settings from wiry single-coil to searing lead. You start with that classic custom contoured Strat body with all its sleek lines. The traditional Alder body is typically well balanced and comfortable, as all Strat's are, and with the classic Fender Olympic White finish, it looks real cool. FENDER.COM PLAY TUNE BEGINNERS Fender Play CYBER WEEK SALE: Save 50% on a Monthly Plan. h ... minty COPPER deluxe roadhouse strat mim fender stratocaster (Los Angeles) $720 - JLA FORUMS When the S-1 switch is up, the output level jumps up by a few dB. Tonight or Tomorrow for pics, I've just upgraded my pc and I have to dial it in If you want to be Yngwie here you got! Fusing a near-infinite variety of useful sounds with classic Fender style and upgraded modern components, the Deluxe Roadhouse Strat is the guitar for guitarists who want more from their instrument, at an affordable price. I'm at the guitar store, and I see a Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster on the wall in Vintage White (seen above.) With sound and style tough enough to rock a chicken-wire-enclosed stage, the Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat is the perfect instrument for tearing it up all night long. It has an active preamp 6 position tone switch and Texas special pickups, Comes with all tags, strap and strap locks and a Westfield hard case. Home. It is in great condition with hardly any wear on the whole guitar. I can send full factory specs if requested. as far as trades id really like an ac30 but im open to offers. With sound and style tough enough to rock a chicken-wire-enclosed stage, the Deluxe Roadhouse Strat is the perfect instrument for tearing it up all night long. There's some nice technical wizardry going on with this Strat, but is that enough for this model to be truly "Deluxe?" Since 1946, Fender's iconic Stratocasters, Telecasters and Precision & Jazz bass guitars have transformed nearly every music genre. Please visit our website at www.revolveguitars.com for in store shopping guidelines. said: I really would like to get past the battery box on the back of the body and buy one but i … We always carry an abundant inventory of vintage and rare Fender guitars, including 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s. 700$ and ill include an extra perloid guard with a duncan hotrail in the bridge, 2 fender pups, and soft case. I have for sale a 2008 Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat. Home. Fender's Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster tears the place down with extra-scorching Strat sound and style. The Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat is all about old-school blues bar swagger, offering a combination of looks and searing tone that will set any crowd on their Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat for sale … Includes gig bag. The Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster delivers a lot of bang for the buck. The Fender Mexican Standard Stratocaster is an affordable way for everyone to experience what makes the Strat so special. Then add a solid alder body sporting a trio of toneful Vintage Noiseless pickups that cover everything from soft and smooth to dirty and raunchy. Fusing a near-infinite variety of useful sounds with classic Fender style and upgraded modern components, the Deluxe Roadhouse Strat is the guitar for guitarists who want more from their instrument, at an affordable price. Fender Player Stratocaster HSS Plus Top - Aged Cherry Burst - Maple Neck Sold Out. Vintage Rare Fender Guitars For Sale. Product Description for the Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat - Classic Copper w/ Maple Fingerboard. Its three Texas Special single coil pickups are wired for supercharged tonal versatility, with a special V6 rotary switch (disguised as the middle tone knob) that delivers six distinct on-board preamp tone settings from wiry single coil to searing lead. Product Specifications From Fender's website. Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Olympic White. These were considered a level above the standard USA strat and originally came with Texas Special pickups - however, this guitar has been upgraded with a set of Bare Knuckle pickups (they are vintage spec so I presume they are the 'Apache' set). I've been meaning to try one of these, and did. Took out the pickups and put in YJM Fury pickups. Fender's Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster tears the place down with extra scorching Strat sound and style. New for 2016, Fender has shown the spec sheets of its popular Mexican-built Deluxe Series Roadhouse Stratocaster model some love to create a reboot that comes seriously well appointed. Americanlisted has classifieds in Youngsville, Louisiana for musical instraments. FENDER 2016 DELUXE ROADHOUSE STRATOCASTER. The newer Roadhouse Strat has a satin finish neck, locking tuners and Vintage Noiseless pickups. Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster review. The Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster delivers a lot of bang for the buck. With sound and style tough enough to rock a chicken-wire-enclosed stage, the Deluxe Roadhouse Strat is the perfect instrument for tearing it up all night long. Fusing a near-infinite variety of useful sounds with classic Fender style and upgraded modern components, the Deluxe Roadhouse Strat is the guitar for guitarists who want more from their instrument, at an affordable price. J.T. Model Name Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster® Model # 0147103303 Series Deluxe Country Of Origin Mexico Body Alder Body Finish Gloss Polyester Body Shape Stratocaster® Neck Material Maple or Pau Ferro Neck Finish Satin Urethane Neck Shape Modern “C” Scale Length 25.5” (648 mm) Fingerboard Pau Ferro Fingerboard Radius 12” (305 mm) Number of Frets 22 Or a nice lowered powered humbucker in single coil form. Forums. You’ve done all your research, checked out all the fab reviews and know all about the special switching, the locking Fender machine heads, the awesome ‘noiseless’ Fender pickups and the cool ‘classic copper’ metallic finish. Fender Player Stratocaster - Limited Edition FSR Electron Green w/ Maple Fingerboard Sold Out. Free shipping for many products! pretty much mint with all screws and backplate included, as well as trem arm. COPPER Sale Includes a MBT hard case in good condition. Mint MIM Fender deluxe roadhouse Strat' in Candy apple red. The solid alder body sports a trio of toneful Vintage Noiseless pickups that cover everything from soft and smooth to dirty and raunchy. Re: 1997 Mint Fender Roadhouse Strat Posted by Joe B. on Sat, 09/06/2003 - 21:43. Quick Links. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat 6 String Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar - Olympic White at the best online prices at eBay! Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat Electric Guitar, 22 Frets, Modern"C" Shape Neck, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Gloss Polyester, 3-Color Sunburst Location: Amazon Warehouse Brand/Style: Fender Deluxe Roadhouse List Price: $ 824.99 It does have one small dent on the upper part of the body where your arm would rest but it is minor. Fender Player Telecaster HH - Tidepool - Maple Neck Sold Out. shoreline gold roadhouse strat in excellent condition. Near excellent condition with one small ding on the top back edge. Musical intrument for sale, I have a Brand new fender deluxe roadhouse strat with not one scratch, soft case. 1997 Fender USA Roadhouse Stratocaster in Shoreline Gold. Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat Specifications Fender Player Telecaster HH - 3 Tone Sunburst - Pau Ferro Fretboard Sold Out. Beginning Tuesday May 5th through May 30th, we will be open from 10am to 5pm, Monday through Saturday. In this mode the V6 switch plays a significant role in the overall tone. Pickguard changed from pearloid to white. Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster (2008) Mexican Made 2008 in Mexico in excellent condition brown shell pickguard, tinted maple neck Texas Specials single … Fender roadhouse strat - $800 (Richmond) New condition, hard to find, strat. Have A Real Good Time. Three Vintage Noiseless pickups Strat pickups A six-position V6 switch disguised as a tone control and preamp offers 6 extra tonal variations, without compromising the classic Strat look. Beautiful guitar with alder body and maple neck. $450 +shipping, add 3% for paypal. So here’s the situation, you’ve had your eye on a new Fender Roadhouse Deluxe Strat for sometime. We sell the early blackguard telecaster, 50s Fender sunburst stratocasters, USA Fender, Vintage Fender Strats, Fender Telecasters, Japan Fender, Fender … Thank you!Up for sale is a used 2015 Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat in Vintage White. Fender’s Deluxe Roadhouse™ Stratocaster® guitar tears the place down with extra-scorching Strat sound and style. S-1 switch concealed in the volume control bypasses the preamp. I found this on description of what the s1 switch does on the fender site and it's not what my guitar seems to do or... Log in / Register. Let's find out. The basic tone of the Deluxe Roadhouse Strat (with the S-1 switch depressed) is comparable to most other present day Strat models, with a pronounced midrange honk, treble sparkle, and round, percussive bass.
Boiled Egg And Tomato Breakfast, Dark Souls 3 Greatbow, Zoologists And Wildlife Biologists Education Requirements, Samosa Roll Patti Online, Find All 2x2 Matrices Such That A^2=0, Brownstone Properties For Rent, Serbian Cheese Kiflice, Best Live Streaming Apps For Gaming, Romeo And Juliet Act 2 Scene 4 Questions, Facebook Director Compensation,