This simple beef and bean casserole is a mixture of lean ground beef, peppers, and a little Cheddar cheese. Cowboy casserole is a true crowd-pleasing recipe. Continue to 21 of 22 below. The ground beef that I use for this ground beef casserole is usually whatever I can find on sale. This Cheesy Ground Beef and Rice Casserole is easy to make with pantry ingredients like cream of mushroom soup. Combine the cooked pasta, corn, sour cream, and cottage cheese in another bowl. Serve this savory pie with fries and a tossed salad or coleslaw for a great family meal. The chili seasonings are a good match with the potatoes, corn, and ground beef. These delicious stuffed bell peppers are filled with a mixture of ground beef and rice. Layer 1/2 of the cornmeal mixture on the bottom of the dish, then the … Step 2: To the ground beef and onion add tomato paste, water and salt and pepper to taste. Serve this dish with sliced tomatoes or a simple salad for a delicious one-pot family meal. Simply mix rice, frozen veggies and ground beef into a simple easy to make sauce. If you love using shortcuts like condensed golden mushroom soup and tomato soup then you will love this casserole. It’s our favorite meal of the year! It's comprised of two delicious layers: a ground beef and tomato combination serves as the base that's then topped with a cheesy, green pepper, potato and corn mixture. Serve the dish with hot cooked rice or mashed potatoes. Pin this recipe on Pinterest, and subscribe to our mailing list for more free recipes! Although casseroles are often thought of as rib-sticking winter fare, many of these are also perfect for summer suppers when served with a cool side salad and tall glass of lemonade. Serve this casserole with a side salad and garlic bread for a complete family meal. It’s made by layering a creamy ground beef sauce, sweet corn, and cheddar cheese into a casserole dish. From sausage […]. This hearty loaded pizza pasta casserole is perfect for a pizza craving. You can use canned black beans or pinto beans (drained and rinsed) in place of the corn. Be sure to try my other rice casserole recipes that use chicken and broccoli, sausage and peppers, ham and broccoli, or chicken cordon bleu next! The ground beef mixture is cooked in the slow cooker, then the cooked macaroni is added just before serving time. Bake ... about 20 minutes, or until cornbread is done. Layered with corn tortillas, and a ground beef mixture complete with black beans and sweet corn puts this in the category of irresistible and easy casserole … GROUND BEEF COUNTRY CASSEROLE. The best part? By tlc_adams. Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes. This tasty ziti bake is prepared and layered with a creamy tomato sauce, cheese, and ground beef. Just because I won’t be seeing all my friends, I want to show them I care. These classic cabbage rolls are always a favorite. It has layers of red enchilada sauce, seasoned ground beef, corn tortillas, and cheese. Sour cream and shredded cheese give the beef stroganoff flavor. Serve this delicious cheesy burrito casserole with a salad and hot cooked Mexican-style rice. soft corn tortillas, red enchilada sauce, bell pepper, 85% lean ground beef and 11 more Ground Beef Corn Casserole Food.com corn, garlic, spaghetti sauce, cheddar cheese, sour cream, ground beef and … This ground beef casserole is packed with so much goodness it can be served as a whole meal. Cheesy Ground Beef […] It’s pretty hard to resist. The cabbage and rice mixture is rolled into cabbage leaves and baked to perfection in a tangy tomato sauce. Keep yourself fueled by making one of these 23 recipes. Melt 2 tablespoons Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Vietnamese Beef And Bok Choy, Hemp Cream For Pain, Alternanthera Reineckii Mini Melting, Chinese Food Belleville, Nj, Switch Between Hard Drives, R4b Momaro Imo Nia Gov Ph, Activities In Vienna, Harvest Pictures To Print, 1/2 Hilti Hlc Sleeve Anchor,