... kobalt miter saw … When I was done (about 20 minutes) the battery still showed 2 lights, or 35 – 75 percent left. This saw works quite well. N/A. Same thing happened on weed whacker but it was only one delay. I believe the Victa and Greenworks 80v mowers are all made in the same factory etc as Kobalt, and you can also disassemble the battery to make it a 4.0Ah – here’s a bit quoted from another forum/review: “The nominal battery voltage is 72 Volt using – 20 x 3.6V 2.0Ah 18650 cells. I don’t expect the attachment to last, but my 80V trimmer seems to be in for the long haul. Made short work of the tree in our driveway. It gives you 3 mowing options: side-discharge, rear-bagging, or mulching (I always mulch). I left the mower there…at least until I know where I can get another blade for it. A compatible hedge trimmer attachment should work with the 80v string trimmer if the torque and speed speed of the motor are adequate (I’d expect they are). The chainsaw is amazing. Not the best when compared with a good gas mulcher, but should be acceptable to all but the most snobby of lawn care snobs. You can adjust the cutting swath from 14″ to 16″ by removing and flipping the line cutter around 180-degrees. From Kobalt®hand tools to the 24-volt XTR, we offer an array of power tools so you can get exactly what you need to check tasks off your list with confidence. Hey guys, I’ve got a 80V Mower and the Chainsaw, both are excellent yard tools that perform as good as gas powered equivalents, if not better and more efficient. Kobalt 80-Volt Max Lithium Ion 18-in Cordless Electric Chainsaw (Bare Tool Only) Item #1083770. In the US you can get higher capacity batteries. But when I got ready to add a tool to the system I was disappointed to find I have to buy additional battery and charger for each tool. if you order on line, you can order without battery or charger. Any update on when the 80v Kobalt snow blower will be available? 4.7 out of 5 stars 145. The 2.0Ah battery case we get (in Australia) is only half populated (20 cells). I’ve been using the string trimmer and blower weekly. Can cut through foot-tall grass with ease. I was called around 7/20 by Lowes and told to come get my money back–that they couldn’t get the saw in. https://www.lowes.com/pd/Kobalt-Kobalt-80V-22-in-Snow-Thrower-with-1-5-Ah-Battery-Charger/1000486349. Link to Lowe's Home Improvement Home Page. @Cindy – Email Lowes. That’s exactly what Kobalt’s rugged lineup of 80V Max tools … How can I get an 80-volt? Greenworks Pro 80V 18-Inch Cordless Chainsaw, 2Ah Li-Ion Battery and Charger Included GCS80420,Green/Black 4.5 out of 5 stars 696 $266.56 $ 266 . I’ve used one and it was pretty nice but….is it worth quietly taking it back and ordering the 80v in your (or everyone’s) opinion? Well, I hadn’t heard about these, but as our lawnmower died at the end of the Autumn, and our chainsaw just died cutting apart a tree that fell in our driveway, did some research and found this line. My wife LOVED it. If they had a brushless motor that moved easily from one to the other, you could get the second, or third piece much less expensive than if you bought the motor every time. 99. 80V DC 8 in. Beers and chainsaws don’t usually mix. Kobalt 106-piece Power Tool Accessories Set. The Kobalt 80V Max chainsaw—twin brother of the Greenworks 80V model—also had a hard time moving away from the bottom of the pack in each of our tests. The blower is good, not deafening but still useful on low, and pretty powerful on high. Pity You, you could have made it, there ain’t any excuses. I have the mower, string trimmer, & blower, with 4 batteries (2 came with the mower) & 3 chargers. But for around the house stuff, especially being able to blow out underneath sheds & other ‘low down’ tasks, the hand held Kobalt is a total win. The battery charges in 30 minutes which is just enough time to cool off and enjoy a frosty beverage, but we’d suggest a soft drink. We take first look and overview of the saw and test it out. $119.00. I just had to re-string it and it took about 30 seconds (.80 string). 82v 18” cordless electric chainsaw. And, for your safety, Kobalt®Work Gloves perfectly pair comfort and protection. Kobalt 80-Volt Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Cordless Power Equipment Battery. This equipment was sent to the HQ to test and test it we did. I used it to trim what the 9 foot reach could cut. Quit screwing with everyone and build us an 80 volt snow blower!! The Kobalt® warranty is a dedication to a lifetime of quality and service. I am also wondering if, perhaps, the battery chargers themselves for each product line (KOBALT or GreenWorks) are a little more “user-friendly” and can, perhaps, accommodate the other product line’s battery (for re-charging purposes only). This just jacks up the price. I would love to be able to talk to the team at Kobalt, or greenworks. Brushless Chainsaw has a long-lasting brushless motor for the right amount of performance and efficiency. Two of the best features are 1. the 7-position single lever height adjuster (you know, you can raise a lower the mower with one hand instead of going to each wheel and messing with those spring loaded tabs that you have to count and make sure it’s all level), and 2. SKU Number: 2000003CT. Too bad. In the Garage or Workshop With Kobalt® Because of the configuration of the terminals and/or the alignment slots, I would seriously doubt it, The mower is great. • special disposal instruction. Never seems to use much battery although I have not done lots of large logs. Very weak, runs out and do not cut evenly. The push handle folds onto itself so it hardly takes any storage space. To start the chain saw: • Ensure the battery is not installed in the tool. Jonas is here an about yo depart and you people are sitting around on your luarals not producing an 80v snow blower (competitive to Green a Machine) – to compliment Your line of Unique Battery operated products for the home owner. Here’s the actual e-mail. I haven’t had to blow a lot of leaves with it since it’s spring, but man this thing is powerful. Blades are sharp Takes 80v kobalt battery Kobalt 24V Max 6-Tool Brushless Power Tool Combo Kit (Charger and 2-Batteries Included) Item #2548549. I wonder how long it will last cutting down a tree? I have the mower, leaf blower, chain saw and hedge trimmer. I wanted the 80 trimmer or any of the tools other than the mower but my dad couldn’t find them at nearby Lowe’s so bought me the 40v hedger for my birthday. They keep getting more and more powerful. It looks like they are trickling south and into stores now. Kobalt 80V 18” Chainsaw Rework Instructions United States – Model Number: KCS 180. If I can’t get the polesaw then there is no need to buy any of the others. Green and black. I actually do it right before I cut again & throw the debris in the lawn. New never used This unit does not have a charger or battery. No, we were not paid for this review. So availability is iffy at best. He loves nerdy stuff, gadgets, technology, little british cars, motorcycles, playing dolls, hacking items to make them better, and doing DIY home projects. I also have the 80v blower and love it. The blower is great, low speed keeps things neat and lasts forever. In this line, you can use either a 2.5Ah battery, a 5Ah battery or 6Ah battery. 5 out of 5 stars (23) 23 product ratings - Kobalt 80V Chainsaw 18" Cordless 80v Max Brushless(TOOL ONLY) 80 Volt. I absolutely LOVED the 40V Max 12-inch version of the chainsaw so I imagine the 18-inch version will be even better. Come on Kobalt! Peak charge voltage is 80 volts (i.e. I’ve only used it one day, but it performed great, bucking a couple of downed trees in the yard. I’d try and get ahold of Lowe’s customer service on their website or call. $41.53 $ 41. 5- or 6-Day Bathroom Remodel: Part 2 - Paint, Fixing Dents and Painting an Exterior Door, Kobalt 80-volt Cordless Electric Leaf Blower, Kobalt 80-volt 18″ Cordless Electric Chainsaw, Kobalt 80-volt 16-in Cordless Electric String Trimmer, Kobalt 80-volt 21” Cordless Electric Mower, https://www.lowes.com/pd/Kobalt-Kobalt-80V-22-in-Snow-Thrower-with-1-5-Ah-Battery-Charger/1000486349, (Last-Minute) Father’s Day Gift Guide 2014, Black & Decker 36v Lithium Cordless Outdoor Tools, Build a DIY Cat Tower, Kitty Tower, Scratching Post, Cat Condo, Be Prepared for Power Loss—the Briggs & Stratton Q6500 QuietPower Series Inverter Generator, Kobalt 40V Max Electric Outdoor Power Equipment, Kobalt 80V Max Cordless Electric Outdoor Power Equipment, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpZBcKKuJ2Y. blower, string trimmer) paired with other GreenWorks 80V products (e.g. I bought them all with the 2 for 1 battery special so I have six batteries that I fully charge after every use. 33 watchers. Buy It Now +$18.16 shipping. They seem very solid. We appreciate your interest in our Kobalt brand. a spare battery and charger for about $100 versus $150 for a spare battery alone. 2 hours to cut, edge, & blow the whole thing. GS 180. (9,50 mm) ... • Use only 80 V Kobalt batteries and chargers. Next in, the Danaher Corporation started producing Kobalt tools. The mower mulches well and will power through tough weeds. The long-lasting battery life and easy-to-handle design of Kobalt®outdoor tools make work more comfortable and go more quickly, helping you get your project done before the weekend ends. I was able to order a trimmer (had to pay for shipping) and got my order placed just before a 80v Kobalt free battery rebate deal expired! Used the mower for the second time yesterday, worked better yesterday than it dis the first time. Can anyone confirm? I’ve been impressed. And it passed those small tests. Pete's a dad. I already added the blower to my arsenal. I have the 80 volt mower and chainsaw and I am very happy with the performance. I own an 80volt, and not a 40, so I wasn’t sure of the 40 volt battery physical size. I’m not sure if they are building a snowblower but it would be at the top of my list as well. I apologize for any inconvenience. I got the mower and I’m happy with it. Also, if you look at the manufacturers page, “GreenWorks”, there are hedge trimmers AND a snowblower. Was then told it would be in around mid-July. While the battery will drop down quick under the heaviest use (sometimes even with a red light on the charger if it’s really low), it’s performance is good. for pricing and availability. The specs mention it can do 150 cuts of 4×4 pressure treated lumber so that’s pretty good. It is a little heavy and the gearing is encased in pot metal and got pretty warm during use. The saw is great. Lowes would have made an extra mil or so had you had it done this year. I did some patches just to see how the cut was and how loud it was, etc. Item Number: 419015 (without battery), 670251 (with battery). 877-346-4814. Anyone have any luck locating those? Kobalt® power tools are designed for worry-free operation and equipped with the power needed to make your tasks feel effortless. Experience the solid performance of Kobalt®. The name of the company that manufactures this product is Greenworks Tools out of Canada. It just disappears once I go over it while cutting. Model #KLC ... Kobalt Compact sliding 7-1/4-in 10-Amp Single Bevel Sliding Compound Corded Miter Saw. Kobalt 80V Chainsaw 18" Cordless 80v Max Brushless(TOOL ONLY) 80 Volt. Kobalt 80V Max Brushless 18" Cordless Chainsaw (TOOL ONLY). Here’s hoping Kobalt follows suit. Your neighbors will envy the whisper-quiet operation and head-turning results you get from Kobalt® lawn equipment. Lasts about 15-20 at that speed. Kobalt® power tools and outdoor power equipment offer the speed and precision to get those demanding projects done right. Have you heard if they’re coming out with an 80v hedge trimmer? The blower is better than gas versions. And easy to use. Researching your request, I’m sorry to report that I wasn’t able to find where Kobalt will be offering a snow blower. All in all, not futzing with gas motors or 2 stroke oil is to me worth what small tradeoffs there are with any of these tools. DON’T DO IT!!! It has 3 speed settings AND a variable speed trigger so it’s not just ON or OFF. perhaps buy one more “Kit” then buy tools alone. What Kobalt needs now is a 4 or 6 amp hour battery available for the mower, and a friggin snowblower! Have you heard anything? It has a steel deck and plastic housings. The self-propelled mower has a run time of about 80 minutes with a 6Ah battery but that … Kobalt 80v Kcs180b-06 Cordless Chainsaw 0419015 18 Bar 80v Kit . Thanks, The 80V chainsaw has worked very well for me the past year. I got the mower and I’m happy with it. Just got the generic hedge trimmer attachment from Lowes today along with the pole saw. Hell, I even tried the Kobalt 80 v battery in the Green Machine’s port. 53 $60.00 $60.00. $7.27 shipping. 24″ hedge trimmer runs the longest, around 40 minutes. I go through all four batteries in that time, sometimes even rotating through one or two batteries again if the grass is high enough, or wet (don’t recommend either condition, but sometimes I have no choice). It says there is 90-minutes of runtime on the lowest speed and I found the lowest speed to be plenty powerful, I edged my lawn twice and still didn’t kill the battery. I’m not 100% sure you’re SUPPOSED to stand it on it’s butt, but since there’s no gas, I don’t see the problem. Is Kobalt going to move to 80v and discontinue the 40v? Why? Kobalt … Our large back yard took two batteries worth on the old Black & Decker, when it was already short. The 80v chain saw is great too. Kobalt Kbs 124b-03 24v Max 24-volt Brushless Cordless Belt Sander Tool … We found the string trimmer pretty well-balanced, there are adjustments you can make to the handle to fit your height, but it seemed pretty good right out of the box. Compare; Find My Store. The sad part is I’ve been waiting around for Kobalt brand Snow blower like some others. WE haven’t heard but I use the 40V hedge trimmer all the time and it’s pretty sweet. The trimmer arm below the handle detaches and there’s a click-in port for the attachments (you can see them in the video). Also, is it true the 80v battery will not fit in the 40v hedger? No difference in power, the string comes out by just tapping the ground while it’s spinning, and the battery lasts almost as long as a little tank of gas would. Got tired of the old pull-on, going to give my old has one away. Tools You have a project to do. 80v 18” cordless electric chainsaw… I trim around everything in my yard and have never killed the battery. Now for the tools: As already mentioned, the upfront cost of the tool with battery & charger is much less than buying batteries later, much less a battery plus charger. Now in need of a weed wacker, and considering this one, in part just to have an extra 80V battery around :). The highest setting can blow a chipmunk down the driveway. Unfortunately not all the gen1 tools have been replaced with a gen2 tool like the pope saw. They promote one battery works for all, but they do not like to sell the equipment without battery. Probably less than 50lbs but don’t quote me on that. 99 The difference between the kobalt and the Greenworks is the battery side slot is slightly different not allowing one to be used in the other. Page 14 OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS Starting and stopping the chain saw WARNING Keep body to the left of the chain line. So, Kobalt tools were made in the USA, even in the second phase (2003-2010). FREE Shipping. Kobalt 80V 18-inch Cordless Electric Chainsaw. So far the 2.0Ah battery is working well for me though.”, I’m no electronic guru so I’ll leave it to those who are to determine the validity of that. there are 2 speed settings. 27 sold. KOBALT GENII 80-V … This just jacks up the price. I’m sure it varies how long the initial “out-of-the-box” charge will last so I’m sure it’s better to fully charge them before initial usage. In my case, with about 1 acre of yard, it takes me approx. $159.99. No, it’s not as powerful as a gas-powered chainsaw, but for general around the yard stuff it was awesome. I haven’t killed the battery yet but the specs say 70-minutes of run time on the lowest setting. You would have the only one on the market! Trump would have Fired his ass. Product arrived on our doorstep, we videotaped opening it, then wrote our honest opinions on the products. Is the 80v system that much more powerful? Kobalt 80v Max 18 Cordless Electric Chainsaw 80v Tool Only Model Kcs 4080-06. I recently added the 80v chainsaw. I already have 2 batteries and a charger. I purchased the 80 volt Kobalt lawn mower, weed eater and blower. The 80v mower performed GREAT never bogging down, nice even cut. Have you heard anything about this? the already existing GreenWorks version with the incompatible battery case design) in a heartbeat, if Kobalt ever got it’s collective head out of it’s corporate butt & built one. And got the trimmer last year. It lasts nearly long enough to be tired when you have used two batteries (at least 1/2 hour each). Kobalt 24-Volt Lithium Ion 12-in Cordless Electric Chainsaw (Bare Tool … I also edge my curbs & walkways with it (just turn it on it’s side & wear eye protection), so I’m not easy on it. Of course, if you’re taking work to go, a Kobalt® Truck Tool Box is just the thing. So two batteries plus an extra charger for $100 was absolutely worth it. I already have 2 batteries and a charger. ... Kobalt 80 Volt Li-ion Battery 2.0ah Kb280-06 80v New In Box. Around the House With Kobalt® Use your own judgement whether you want to buy the stuff or not. I was told it would be in around June 6–Didn’t happen. However, I need a snow blower and the only one I see are the Greenworks 80 volt. Some will be somewhat chopped up, some won’t be lifted enough to get chopped up. Lastly I bought the 80V mower without a battery and use my six batteries in it. The tool-free feature found on many of these saws allows you to easily adjust the chain tension without a wrench or screwdriver. As far as keeping them charged, I usually leave a battery on the charger at all times so I have a fresh one ready to go, especially since I’m never using two tools at once. They just released a snowblower this winter (2017-18), but it’s the ‘push broom’ type – no wheels & only 12 inches width – which is not good for doing drives & walkways, especially if accumulation is above 5-6 inches deep. I actually bought the trimmer and blower with chargers and batteries, then the mower “tool only” for about 25% less than it’s fully accessorized version. The Atlas™ 80v Lithium-Ion Cordless 18 in. Model #KCS 180B. Canada – Model Number: KCS 180B-06. Choose from a wide selection of tools and outdoor power equipment to tackle your most demanding projects. May 20, 20150 Views8 min Read. Does anyone know the answer to that specific question? it’s just as powerful as some backpack gas blowers (at least at it’s highest setting), but it’s much lighter and easier to use. I considered getting the chainsaw without the battery, but it only saved $100, and the battery costs $179 and the charger another $79, so it was worth it to pay $100 extra for the extra battery. Three tools came with a free extra battery and I ordered the mower online with no battery. Now I’m going to get the kolbalt 80v chainsaw. The 80V battery is like twice as big as the 40V battery, so yes, it’s true. ... 2 product ratings - Kobalt 80V Max 18" Cordless Electric Chainsaw 80V Tool Only Model KCS 4080-06. But Greenworks has one. I have a question about the Kobalt 80V string trimmer. Dadand is a mashup of all things dad-, and dude-related. Plus the battery-less version didn’t qualify for the free-by-mail additional battery. See Price. Simply park in a designated spot when you receive notice that your order is ready and phone the customer service desk with your spot number. Like and electronic chain brake, and a bar & chain oil reservoir with auto-oiler to keep the chain lubed. When storing the chain saw for a prolonged period of time, remove the battery. I definitely will be getting the chainsaw, as soon as they start selling them again (with battery & charger), and would buy a snowblower that’s worth a damn (like, oh I don’t know. We used it all last year cutting down tons of trees, slicing up the aftermath of a few wind storms, and even just for smaller uses, like cutting logs at the camp fire without having to rev up a gas chainsaw and deal with that whole scene. For Kobalt Repair Kits please call 1-888-266-7096. The mower is great. If you see a discontinued 80v tool online it’s because it’s gen1. The problem is that they have low stock on just the tools by themselves. That said, I’d be getting the string trimmer mostly to use with a brush cutter (blade) attachment, rather than with the string trimmer. And whether you’re maintaining tire pressure, doing a general cleanup or powering air tools, the Kobalt® 30- Gallon Air Compressor or Kobalt® 60-Gallon Air Compressor delivers. I’ve used the mower on our moderate/small sized suburban lawn that was way overgrown and pretty wet (I got impatient and decided to mow on the first clear day after about a day of just drizzling) and it got almost the entire backyard done before it ran out of charge on the first battery. I also get around 20 minutes run-time. It comes with 2 batteries so you can swap them out as you go. Naught it and it rained 5 days before I could use it. You could use a smaller motor for the weed wacker, the hedge trimmer, and the leaf blower, etc. For example, from lawn mower to Snowblower. Calling customer service worked for me getting the trimmer. Pretty good in my opinion. 2 plus years and still going. I ordered chainsaw alone as I have plenty of batteries from the other equipment and chargers. Kobalt…. Looking at the pole saw as a alternative to hiring a “tree guy” for much more. It will wrap the longer weeds and grass around the heat and require periodic removal. The trimmer is just as good as any gas trimmer I’ve ever used. See Price. hedge trimmer, since KOBALT does not yet make an 80V version). It’s pretty light for such a powerful blower. Kobalt has a single 18V cordless drill but around 40 24V cordless tools including jigsaws, reciprocating saws, circular saws and impact wrenches and hammer drills. Come-on….. Who’s the stupid MBA who decided to not go for it for the 2016 winter season. I had to pay shipping in this case. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Kobalt 80V Max Brushless 18" Cordless Chainsaw (TOOL ONLY) at the best online prices at eBay! And being 100% sure of buying more is the best testimonial I can give for any line of products. Compare; Find My Store. I only have a 40 by 80 yard, but it has been 4 weeks of growth. I’m still not sure I ever got to the bottom of how long the battery lasts but of course it all depends on grass thickness, wetness, cutting height, all that stuff, but I bet it lasts at least a half hour while the other battery charges. Just bought the mower, tired of the ethanol hassles with gas mowers. The lawnmower is way more powerful than our previous Black & Decker Lead-Acid mower. You are missing the mark. It would be really nice if they had a plug & play motor that could move from one piece of equipment to the next. One complaint here in Australia is that blades are no longer available, but I’m wondering if they are interchangeable with the Greenworks or Victa models? (855) 854-3057. The Atlas™ battery platform performs better than … Of course, if you need something more aggressive, the Kobalt® Torque Wrench and Kobalt® Ratchet Set have you covered. Will the 80V battery work in a 40V Hedge Trimmer? Are Kobalt and Greenworks 80v batteries and tools interchangeable? Model Number: KCS 180 Item Number: 419015 (Sold without battery) Item Number: 670251 (Sold with battery) Date Codes: 01/15 - 10/17 Recall Number: 18-090 Recall Date: February 1, 2018. Kobalt 80v gen 1 chainsaw ( KCS 180B-06). It still has the other stuff a chainsaw needs to operate safely. On low it is at least 30. I’m waiting for your cordless hand held TRIVAC! Pete Pete, and others, The Kobalt® Hammer and Kobalt® Pliers are must-haves for your at-home tool box. Other than these, Kobalt has blowers, grinders, fans, lights, rotary cutting tools… I don’t think there is an 80V hedge trimmer yet but I would be interested in checking it out. I am assuming the 40 volt tools use a different motor. RE-INSTALL BAR COVER AND TIGHTEN NUTS USING SCRENCH OR WRENCH… I’ve seen some questions about Kobalt 80V snow blowers. Fully charge both/all battery life will improve for a few charges. Now I’m looking at the string trimmer, which just went on sale for $199 (only $20 more than the battery by itself!) Kobalt keeps telling the local store that they have to “push back” delivery. My daughter can take it up in the tree house and blow all the leaves or pollen dust out without pulling a pull starter or dragging a cord. I believe the 80 WILL NOT fit the 40. I haven’t mowed my lawn with the mower, mostly because it’s almost two acres and I didn’t feel like push-mowing two acres. Where the mower is pretty good when compared to gas versions, the trimmer is equal, IMO. 23 product ratings - Kobalt 80V Chainsaw 18" Cordless 80v Max Brushless(TOOL ONLY) 80 Volt. For normal yard duties it’s awesome. Special order I guess since there are none of these 80v Kobalt products to be found within a 90-minute drive of me at any of the plentiful Lowe’s stores. Yeah, I can see if you are building quite a collection of batteries and chargers how you might want to save even the little extra; but if nothing else, just put the extra battery and charger on Craigslist for the $100 you paid for them, you’ll get them sold quickly, I’m sure. No leaks (yet?). I want to buy an 80-volt but cannot find one. That would make a big difference. The mower actually has 2 speeds it automatically switches from low to high when conditions need more power. 4.0 volt per cell) hence the 80V Max moniker. Please see product package for details. Departments Accessories ... To replace this you would need a wrench to remove the air cleaner … This mower is QUIET reliability is yet to be seen but unless something goes terribly wrong, my 5 star rating will stand. Cindy, do a search for “80-volt” at Lowes.com and you’ll find lots of “tool only” versions for cheaper. Lowe’s Customer Care. To say I’m satisfied is definitely an understatement! Kobalt 80V Max 18-inch Cordless Electric Chainsaw ($299) I absolutely LOVED the 40V Max 12-inch version of the chainsaw so I imagine the 18-inch version will be even better. This firm was initially a manufacturing partner of Lowe’s. Sure could use it for chainsaw. Yes. Ck ache trying to balance it. I tried to use it to dry my car after washing it like the blowers at a car wash but it wasn’t quite powerful enough for that, lol. I even did the entire street in front of my house. And whether you’re working in the yard, on your home or in the garage, Lowe’s has the Kobalt ® tools and storage options, like the Kobalt ® rolling tool box, you need to get things done.From Kobalt ® hand tools to the 24-volt XTR, we offer an array of power tools … You could use one motor and battery for a lawn mower, a snow blower, and a childrens toy. Amazing products! See Price. But of course go with your gut. Shop kobalt 80v tools and a variety of products online at Lowes.com. You have to call them directly in order to get a replacement. Find kobalt 80v tools at Lowe's today. Whether you’re tackling a major build or simply taking on a project here and there, Kobalt® power tools help you do the job efficiently. TOOL ONLY Condition is "Used". The battery case can hold 40 of the cells inside. As strong as these 80 volts are, they do not last forever. I called them and in my case they connected me to another distant store that had them. I felled, limbed, and bucked multiple large pine trees with it, no problems. 388. Kobalt phased out all the gen1 80v tools made by greenworks and released gen2 tools. There is an unnecessary hassle in order to get a replacement blade, however. And, if you order online, we’ll pull your order for you. But when I got ready to add a tool to the system I was disappointed to find I have to buy additional battery and charger for each tool. Plus we’re chasing around kids and fixing toys. Free shipping for many products! Use our interactive diagrams, accessories, and expert repair help to fix your Kobalt products . By the time I’m through my 4th battery, the first one I put in a charger is ready & I can just keep on working. And believe me, the lowest setting is good for general clean-up of sidewalks and decks. Item #857240. The new saws are worth the money. 4.5 out of 5 stars 400. But great mower so far. Got the Lawnmower for $50 off ($450, with two batteries included,) and the chainsaw for $299 (with yet another “mail away for a free extra battery” that expired the day after we bought and filed for it.). I have already disassembled the battery for inspection and testing :). Too heavy, I get a ban Regardless, as an electronics tech by trade, I would recommend you DO NOT ATTEMPT to use an 80 volt battery in a 40 volt tool for obvious reasons. I used the 80volt trimmer with my Stihl attachments, hedge trimmer, edger, blower all worked great. will you come out with a 80v snowblower 20″ like Greenworks does? But they seem to be playing games, as the no-battery-included units has been unavailable all summer, near as I can tell. I could only find the 40v. We really love the blower. So don’t put it somewhere where you don’t want chain oil. At the highest speed it pushes large leaf piles but it is a bit noisy. First things first, always get the tools with the batteries & chargers included. but think about it first. Ni such luck. I’m ready to buy. It’s a bit heavy for my wife (summers off as a teacher), so I’m the official weed whacker now, but it sure beats futzing with a gas engine every other week. Don’t ask. This is where the 3 chargers come in handy, because as I’m working I put each depleted battery in a charger as I go. We used it all last year … The Kobalt 80V Chainsaw was better than expected.
Names For Men's Clubs, How To Export In Illustrator, Manila Hemp Fabric, Kadai Mushroom Dhaba Style, Great Value Cinnamon French Toast Sticks Nutrition Facts, Whitetail Deer Antler Growth By Age, Osmocote 14-14-14 Reviews, Stone Dust Delivery Near Me, Popular Songs In Aba Form, Banana Nutella Crepes Near Me, Lower Stoney Squaw Trail,