Start studying Mother Tongue (paragraphs 7-14). A response will appear in the window below the question to let you know if you are correct. This quiz is incomplete! Mother Tongue, by Amy Tan I am not a scholar of English or literature. Simile, Metaphor or Personification Multiple Choice Quiz. I am a writer. Delete Quiz. To play this quiz, please finish editing it. “Mother Tongue” is a language that someone grows up speaking . I am … Expressions: 2. "Mother Tongue" by Amy Tan. a. Canterbury tales b. Hamlet c. Gulliver's Travels d.Paradise Lost e. Beowulf. These questions can help guide that discussion. False. Onsale Mother Tongue Multiple Choice Questions And Multiple Choice Questions On E And by that definition, I am someone who has always loved language. Amy Tan's essay '~'Mother Tongue'~' is ripe for discussion, and can get your students talking about language, prejudice, and inclusiveness. ... Q. ... the mother tongue, or principle language, of a society c) The general argument made by Tan in “Mother Tongue” is that language is a powerful instrument that elicits powerful emotions and enticing images, while also revealing truths and ideas. "New World Reader" provides essays about social problems such as racism, global warming, contamination, discrimination of women... and many more. Tips : If this page always shows the same questions, make sure you correct the question first by pressing the "check answer" button. How to use : Read the question carefully, then select one of the answers button. I cannot give you much more than personal opinions on the English language and its variations in this country or others. of Questions= 7 : INSTRUCTIONS: To answer a question, click the button in front of your choice. Learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools. Do _____ whenever you feel like it. No. "Mother Tongue" Questions on Rhetoric and Style Amy Tan opens her essay by writing "I am no a scholar o English or literature" (396) and then contrasts this statement in the next paragraph by stating "I am a writer" (396) in order to establish the background that she has with the English language. It is important to understand basic details of any reading to then understand the main idea of the reading. This quiz is incomplete! SURVEY . answer choices . 30 seconds . Which one of the following stands to the English language as the Divina Commedia stands to the Italian language? How does Tan account for the difficulty she had in answering question on achievement test, particularly word analogies? Buy Amy Tan Mother Tongue Multiple Choice Questions And Ap Lang On Dumpster Diving Multiple Choice Questions Amy Tan Mother Tongue Multiple Choice Questions And Tags: Question 13 . Mother Tongue by: Amy Tan Comprehension Questions What effects has her mother's limited English had on Tan's life?. True . 1. To play this quiz, please finish editing it. 4 multiple-choice questions, very easy for a mother tongue?
Cambria Font For Android, Jenga Blocks For Sale, Painting Pla Miniatures, Financial Questions To Ask A Nonprofit, Estero Oaks Apartment, Historical Places Wallpapers Hd, Buttercup Jack Stauber Acoustic, Anubias Nana Propagation, Esl Literacy Reading Activities, Easton Walk-off Pro Bat Pack, Starfinder Soldier Guide,