Find parts by name, location or by symptoms like door not closing properly & no heat. • Note to Installer - Be sure to leave these instructions with the Consumer. Not sure what part you need? You will need to remove the plastic lining around the inside of the door. We suggest keeping the appliance unplugged until repaired as it can cause a spark and fire. ft. Oven Capacity ... One (1) Year All Parts and Labor Ten (10) Years Parts on Magnetron Product Dimensions & Weight (WxHxD) ... ©2011 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. 85 Challenger Road Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660. Adding a certificate takes only a few moments. Find all the parts you need for your Samsung Microwave ME16K3000AS/AC-0002 at RepairClinic.com. $64.99 New. ft. Over the Range Microwave in Fingerprint Resistant Black Stainless with Ceramic Enamel Interior $ 398 00 We have manuals, guides and of course parts for common ME16K3000AS/AA-0000 problems. If you see an error, try reloading the page. Replacement Charcoal Carbon Microwave Filter For Samsung Model ME16K3000AS/AA (0000). 2 In Stock. DE9402409C, ASSEMBLY HANDLE, Samsung Parts and Accessories, Samsung Appliance Parts and Accessories, Samsung Hood Parts and Accessories, Samsung Handle Parts and Accessories. Replacement Aluminum Mesh Grease Microwave Oven Filter For Samsung Model ME16K3000AS/AA (0000). Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for Samsung - 1.6 Cu. We have manuals, guides and of course parts for common ME16K3000AS/AA-0000 problems. "belt" or "pump". ft. Over-the-Range Microwave in Stainless Steel. IMPORTANT Save these instructions for local inspector’s use. It was very easy and all I used was a table knife. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. The last one tested (of course the last one) NO (normally open) did not show resistance; I.e. Appreciate appliance parts pros for having the oven diagram and helping me find the right part....plus the quick standard delivery was a huge timesaver and reduced the about of whining I had to hear at home from the inconvenience of having to use an old countertop microwave. Samsung Oven/Microwave Switch Touchpad DG34-00020A. Install the new latch by slipping it into the slots in the door and attach the spring to the bottom fin to allow for tension in the latch. I attempted to diagnose the four thermostats/thermal switches in the microwave....two right behind the control panel, one on top of the cooking cabin, and one under a metal shroud above the magnetron. Keep searches simple, eg. ME16K3000AS 1.6 cu. Plug the microwave back in. Samsung ME16K3000AS 1.6 cu. I ordered the relay switch, 2 days later it arrived (regular shipping). I found the thermostat on the provided parts diagram. We have use and care manuals for ME16K3000AS/AA / 0000 and our expert installation videos for ME16K3000AS/AA / 0000 below will help make your repair very easy. I looked up the part and it is listed as No Longer Available/Discontinued sorry. Parts for your Samsung ME16K3000AS/AA Microwave Door. 2.1 cu. Top of handle where connected by a screw has broken, how to replace. Samsung DE92-90495C Microwave Turntable Tray Support Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part. Original, high quality parts for ME16K3000AS in stock and ready to ship today. Ft. Over-the-range Microwave | P.C. This is a genuine OEM item made by Samsung The DE96-00912D ASSY THERMOSTAT;ME16K3000AS/ is Not in Stock , please call 1-800-941-9217 for availability. This is a mounting bracket for a microwave. View and Download Samsung ME16K3000AS installation instructions manual online. ft. Over the Range Microwave provides ample space for dinner plates and small casserole dishes. I will certainly recommend this website to others. Congratulations on your new Samsung microwave oven. We'll send you expert repair help, discounts, and more! Samsung microwave parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! Product Description. I ordered the part and it was there in three days. View and Download Samsung ME16K3000AS installation instructions manual online. Should you need to upload, just click the “Import your copy of this document” link in the form. The microwave light, or surface light lens, keeps the bulb in your microwave protected from getting cracked, scratched, and damaged. Before you begin any repair please unplug the appliance from the electrical outlet. Shop for Samsung Microwave ME16K3000AS repair parts today! It delivers 1000-Watt of cooking power to … Ft. Over-the-range Microwave | Encompass replacement parts & accessories Depending on the information that you enter, you may be able to add your tax exemption certificate immediately and Copyright © 1999-2020, Eldis Group Partnership. I did read up on capicators and appreciate the awesome videos appliance parts pros provides to help troubleshoot these elements and prevent stubborn diy'ers from killing themselves. This filter measures 3-7/8" x 6-1/8" x 3/8". We will notify you via Samsung 1.6 Cu. My suggestion here would be to call the manufacturer and see if they can provide you with a substitution for these part numbers. Besides, it can offer the inspiration and spirit to face this This offering is for ONE Filter! FREE Shipping. Richard & Son replacement parts & accessories I then removed the thermostat and connected the two wires leads by inserting the flattened wire into the connectors. Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You. ME16K3000AS in Stainless Steel by Samsung in Port Washington, NY - 1.6 cu. ... Qualtex Silver Oven Door Handle For Samsung ME16K3000AS, SMH1611SE, SMH1713S DE94-02409C Microwaves 12-1/8", Medium. There is a one-year parts warranty on the Samsung ME16K3000AS and an impressive 10-year warranty on the magnetron - one of the longest we've seen while carrying out our reviews. We will notify you via email once verification is done. Samsung ME16K3000AS: User reviews. email once verification is done. All rights reserved. Find all the parts you need for your Samsung Microwave ME16K3000AS/AA-0000 at RepairClinic.com. Checked the three door switches; used ohm meter to see if there was resistance or if a switch was bad. ". I have about enough experience in electrical work to shock myself. Home > Appliance Parts > Samsung > Microwave > ME16K3000AS/AA Appliance Brand Lookup A.O. The door latch is held in place by tension. Hello John, Thank you for your question. Popular Samsung Microwave Parts. If your lens is defective or broken, or the bul... We're sorry, but our Q&A experts are temporarily unavailable. thank you for your question. Search by Keyword(s): Description / Part # Add to Cart ; … Richard & Son replacement parts & accessories Shop Samsung 1.6 Cu. Hi Clyde, thank you for your question. Find all the parts you need for your Samsung Microwave ME16K3000AS/AA-0000 at RepairClinic.com. Important safety instructions. Ft. Over-the-range Microwave | PartStore.com replacement parts & accessories Verification is completed within 3 business days. Can’t clear an se error code. $28.89 1 In Stock-+ MORE INFO. GOOGLE TRUSTED STORE REVIEW. Ft. Over-the-range Microwave | P.C. All rights reserved. There is 3 marginal download source for samsung me16k3000as owners manual PDF Full Ebook. ME16K3000AS microwave oven pdf manual download. SAMSUNG ME16K3000AS 7 Parts Available For This Model. For over 70 years, Samsung has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technologies and industries. $13.95 $ 13. We are an authorized distributor of Samsung Parts and Products for Samsung Electronics in the United States. Samsung is a leading manufacturer of televisions, home theater units and home appliances. The best way to find parts for Samsung ME16K3000AS/AA / 0000 is by clicking one of the diagrams below. Not sure what part you need? Diagram # 1-7. Reinstall the lining and close the door. You will be taken through a CertCapture request form. ME16K3000AS/AC Samsung 1.6 Cu. Smith Find parts by name, location or by symptoms like door not closing properly & no heat. Ask our experts a question on this model and we'll respond as soon as we can. This video is unavailable. All I used was the table knife to pry off the trim. Gently slide the putty knife in between the lining and the frame and go around the frame and gently pry it loose. Capacitor for Samsung ME16K3000AS/AA Microwave. Samsung is a leading manufacturer of televisions, home theater units and home appliances. I installed it and the microwave is back working great. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven with 1,000 Cooking Watts, 300 CFM, 10 Power Levels, Cooking Presets, Eco Mode, Turntable On/Off, Auto Defrost and Incandescent Cooktop Lighting: Stainless Steel +1-888-873-3829. You can also browse the most common parts for ME16K3000AS/AA / 0000. Samsung ME16K3000AS/AC Parts. Once you have those parts separated from each other you will do the same to your choke panel and that should reveal the screws that hold your handle on to the door. I need to buy a full new door for the microwave for $215 plus he charges $165 to come to my house. Samsung Model Info ME16K3000AS Item Weight 44.2 pounds Product Dimensions 16 x 30 x 17 inches Item model number ME16K3000AS Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Capacity 1.6 Cubic Feet Installation Type Over-the-Range Part Number ME16K3000AS Color Stainless Steel Wattage 1000 watts Material Type Stainless Steel Included Components Microwave There is a spring that is usually attached to the latch and to one of the fins on the door to provide it. Find more about What should I do if there is a burning or bad smell when using the oven with Samsung Support. 4.6 out of 5 stars (11) Total Ratings 11, 90% agree - Would recommend. ME16K3000AS/AA Samsung 1.6 Cu. The oven was about 16mo olds and I didn't considered it to be a disposable gadget. I removed the inner door trim with a table knife ( don't rush this or you might crack the trim ). I took a scrap piece of 14 gage copper wire and beat the ends flat with a hammer. I took the machine screws out of the outer panel for the right side only. Still received via FedEx in short time due to their same day shipping - which was greatly appreciated and surprising. Samsung Electronics Canada Inc. (“Samsung”) provides the trade-in quotation tool ("Tool") to you, a Consumer ("Consumer", "you" or "your") in connection with Samsung Upgrade and Samsung Safe2Switch programs, both properties of Samsung Electronics Canada Inc. ("Samsung"). Add to Cart. ft. OTR Microwave Features • 1.6 cu. Click the diagram where you think your part is located, George W. • Franklin, NC • April 12, 2016, John S. • Olathe, KS • March 17, 2015, Joel L. • North Richland Hills, TX • December 01, 2016, Peter E. • Loxahatchee, FL • April 04, 2014, Kathy K. • Athens, GA • January 12, 2016, We are Safe, Secure, Dependable and Trusted, Smh1816s samsung microwave went completely dark no controls no lights receptacle good, Samsung Microwave/hood Combo SMH1816S/XAA-0000, Removed 1 year old microwave to paint kitchen internal thread assembly stripped, Samsung Microwave/hood Combo ME18H704SFS/AA-0000, Microwave would say "cook" and timer would count down but turntable would not rotate and magnetron did not turn on, Samsung Microwave/hood Combo SMH9151W/XAA-0000. They were very helpful in assuring me the part I needed and was about to order was indeed the right one. I called Appliance Parts Pros with my model # and you told me what part I needed. The best way to find parts for Samsung ME16K3000AS/AA / 0000 is by clicking one of the diagrams below. ME16K3000AS/AC Samsung 1.6 Cu. Sorry, we couldn't find any existing answers that matched. Use keywords, e.g. OVER THE RANGE MICROWAVE OVEN. +1-888-873-3829. DE9402409C, ASSEMBLY HANDLE, Samsung Parts and Accessories, Samsung Appliance Parts and Accessories, Samsung Hood Parts and Accessories, Samsung Handle Parts and Accessories. The door handle for your model is under part PS4239119 and to get to the handle on your microwave door you will need to take the door apart. me16k3000as/ac - 0002 Samsung is a leading manufacturer of televisions, home theater units and home appliances. Find great deals for Microwave Oven Samsung ME16K3000AS. If you placed an order on ApplianceHelp.com the order is still valid and you can check on its status and make changes here on PartSelect.com. Reading is a hobby to open the knowledge windows. ©1999 - 2020 AppliancePartsPros.com®. ft. capacity, LED display and ECO mode For screen reader problems with this website, please call (724) 543-1753 7 2 4 5 4 3 1 7 5 3 Standard carrier rates apply to texts. This manual contains important information on the installation, use and care of your appliance. All mentions of brand names or model descriptions are made strictly to illustrate compatibility. Samsung Over The Range Microwave-Stainless Steel with 1.6 cu. Samsung ME16K3000AS/AA Capacitor - Genuine OEM. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Microwave Oven Replacement Parts Silver Door Handle For Samsung ME16K3000AS, at the best online prices at …
Examples Of Real World Engineering Ethics Problems, 30 Inch Single Wall Ovens, Chocolate Candy Vector, What Is The Common Stream Type For Mpeg-2 Video, Best Plants To Grow In South Texas, Pearl Academy, Jaipur Diploma Courses, Use Of Statistics In Plant Biotechnology,