Sunwapta Falls is a short walk away, very impressive! Awarded by AAA for best in region in cleanliness, our goal is to create a sense of welcome, ease, and relaxation in each room. Book Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge, Jasper National Park on Tripadvisor: See 913 traveler reviews, 313 candid photos, and great deals for Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge, ranked #4 of … The falls are absolutely beautiful and we spent most of the day at the lower falls as it is a lot less busy then the upper falls. 2 out of 5. The cabin style room was very comfortable. Last minute booking of the room but it’s, We stayed at resort for 2 nights in a cabin style room. We called ahead to see if there was a microwave in the room, and instantly they said one would be put in the room before we arrived. I made a last minute reservation after speaking to Mel. Promo code & hotel info. just spent the night here and hope to go back . The Kitchen Manager Martin was an absolutely delightful. The gift shop was well priced, and we appreciated the extra 10% discount for staying at the Lodge. The Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge is another great hotel along the route. Sunwapta’s Secret Gem In the Canadian Rockies. He was sure to make us feel comfortable after the day we had which was wonderful. Check Availability, Compare Rates to Booking.com & Expedia. Reach out today to find out how! Staying for two days in lovely cabin. The highlight for us was the great staff. Check in was a... read moreFrom the initial phone call before we even check in, Shannon and Dani were already fantastic! This spot has it all...amazing staff, excellent food, cozy rooms, beautiful gift shop not to mention the spectacular falls with both lookouts and hikes plus you can rent bikes if you like! What hotels are closest to the area of Sunwapta Falls? Location is the #1 reason why people choose to stay with us, but it’s our culture that people really rave about at Sunwapta. Hotel revealed only after booking. Located on the Jasper Icefield Highway, somewhat off the beaten path, this is a little gem. Staff were exceptional. I really liked the email to "get ready" for the trip because those bonus guides are so helpful. All the staff (restaurant, front desk, maintenance) we interacted with were very friendly and really made our stay even more enjoyable. It's a favorite … Wonderful meal. Are prices surprisingly high? The grounds were well tended too and my daughter was able to ride her bike around the pathways. We would definitely stay here again! With cabins and lodge rooms that all are super comfy, and if you're looking for something that feels like it's a hidden … Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge - With a stay at this 2-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. Cabin Style Accommodation in Jasper National Park. Situated in Back Bay district, the hotel is located very close to The Greenway Carousel. Compare 1 hotels in Sunwapta Falls using 110 real guest reviews. We had the venison sausage omelet both days, very good; we had dinner one of our two nights and we both had the 8 oz filet which was cooked to absolute perfection for us both (one rare, one medium rare). The beds are super comfy! Beautiful place, so peaceful and a very short walk or even shorter drive you'll be at the Sunwapta Falls! Staff members are wonderful! Don’t leave it up to chance! We are NOW OPEN and prepared to welcome you, following the best cleaning and social distancing … We had room service of a couple of late night coffees and I am sure glad we did because a night in front of the wood burning fireplace in our cabin was the exact euphoric setting we needed as we have 5 kids at home Making it a really busy place. *Savings based on Hot Rate® hotel bookings made in the previous 12 months as compared with the lowest published rates found on leading retail travel sites. Dani even managed to get us into a bigger room since something had popped up last minute. Our French Canadian server went above and beyond and he really made our stay. Dani at the front desk recommended the Maligne Canyon hike, so glad we did this, it's a must see! Excellent service. Exploring more of Jasper since we have limited options this year, and thoroughly enjoying it! Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge, Jasper National Park: See 913 traveller reviews, 313 user photos and best deals for Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge, ranked #4 of 22 Jasper National Park hotels, rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We love the mountains and really wanted to go as a celebration of being done schooling during the pandemic but everything is so expensive in Jasper. I really liked the king size cabin room with the fireplace. Prices usually jump the weekends before and after popular holidays, so we recommend steering clear of them. Discovery Museum is 2.4 miles from the aparthotel. Great care is being taken regarding COVID-19 with all staff wearing masks and providing room amenities by request. Very convenient location to visit falls. This reasonably priced lodge for the Rockys' is a rustic retreat in a beautiful location. CST 2053390-40; NST 20003-0209. https://vacation.hotwire.com/lp/coronavirus-travel. The... read moreSpent three nights at Sunwapta and loved it! This beautiful spot was my destination for my mom cation! We’re near many of the best attractions, activities and wildlife viewing. If you want to stay within a short drive from the center of … Wow! This beautiful spot was my destination for my mom cation! If your plans are flexible, play around with some different travel dates – a shift of a few days either way can help you save big. Sunwapta’s mission is to provide the best experience possible to all of our guests, visitors and staff. Sunwapta Falls is an easy, enjoyable hike to two sets of scenic waterfalls. She gave us so much information and tips even before we reserved. Spent three nights at Sunwapta and loved it! Hotels in bigger cities usually charge higher rates during the week, when people are traveling for business. We love the mountains and really... My 9 year old daughter and myself stayed mid June 2020 for 4 nights. Set aside time to plan what you want to see, taste and discover. We enjoyed the real wood burning fireplace in our cabin and the staff were very friendly and professional. Those were my only two complaints. The trail is family-friendly … The best way to contact Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge, Jasper, AB, Canada The Kitchen Manager Martin was an absolutely delightful. the beds are awesome cant wait to sleep in tomorrow 😴 😌. He was sure to make us feel comfortable after the day we had which was wonderful. We had a late arrival as we were left on top of the mountain courtesy of Jasper Tramways (another review needed for that entirely). All bookings final. Sunwapta Falls only has one Expedia-registered accommodation option so, if you'd like to stay close by be sure to make your reservations early. Of course, if that’s why you’re going, you’ll have to bite the bullet. Whether you’re visiting family, attending a conference or taking a well-earned vacation in Sunwapta Falls, having an awesome experience should be a no-brainer. We have a spectacular team whose hearts are in the right place. Excellent customer service. We loved our stay. We enjoyed several meals here. The restaurant food quality is very good! Whether you’re visiting family, attending a conference or taking a well-earned vacation in Sunwapta Falls… All rights reserved. Very friendly and helpful. Mattress was on the firm side. Consider these top hotels in Sunwapta Falls: Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge is a lodge offering a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. I highly recommend this wonderful Lodge! read less - 7/03/2020, Great little place to stay. Sunwapta Falls is calling — find the perfect hotel Everyone wants to score a deal on travel, but price is just one factor to consider when booking an unforgettable hotel. A quaint, family-owned lodge. Vicky was an excellent surver and the meal was best we had in 10 days. Restaurant at Sunwapta Falls Lodge was great - food was delicious and service was fantastic. Cancel free on most hotels. We had the best meal of our vacation that included Banff Springs Hotel and Lake Louise Chateau hotel. Weekends can be a bargain! Bed was comfortable and we appreciated having sink separate from toilet/shower. The fastest path to canceling your booking is through one of our self-serve tools found at https://vacation.hotwire.com/lp/coronavirus-travel. From restful nights near your flight to that prime spot in the city’s heart, we’ve done our research to bring the best options to your fingertips. From the initial phone call before we even check in, Shannon and Dani were already fantastic! It’s the other way around for vacation spots, so if you’re looking for a beach escape, consider a mid-week trip. The proximity to Sunwapta falls can't be beat. They were... We had a great 3 night stay at the Lodge. The dinner service from Maria was excellent, as was service from Martin and the young man working the breakfast shift. Highly recommend this lodge. We checked in and out with Dani and she was also wonderful and patient. We have a spectacular team whose hearts are in the right place. Hotwire, the Hotwire logo, Hot Fare, Hot Rate, "4-star hotels. Sunwapta’s Secret Gem In the Canadian Rockies Everyone goes to Jasper and Banff but if you’re looking for an intimate connection with nature in the Canadian Rockies... read more We spent a couple days at Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge … The meals were very good and filling. 32-inch … Super friendly staff. Could walk easily from lodge. From the gracious and helpful service during our reservation booking with Dani, the very warm welcome upon arrival with Shannon, our dining experiences with Martin and Vince to Chef’s excellent menu we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! We loved taking the adjacent trails that were almost completely empty of other travellers. Hotels … We’re here to help you experience the best of Jasper National Park. Also happy to see restaurant staff at the lodge taking CoVid safety measures seriously with masks, sanitizer and distancing between tables. The cabin style room was very comfortable. That puts our Jasper Hotel literally in the heart of Jasper National Park! We stayed two nights over the weekend for my spouse's birthday. We’re here to help with some Hotwire travel geek-approved tips on how to save on your booking. Stay in pristine wilderness, nestled by mountains, rivers, falls and lakes! There summer lovin package is worth taking advantage of for sure. Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge. Minutes to the amazing falls and great suggestions from the staff on where to go and what to do. Understandable but I wish there was a different solution. She was so helpful and kind. My wife and I took advantage of the June deal with 50% off as we had never been here before... My wife and I took advantage of the June deal with 50% off as we had never been here before and I am happy to say I would have no problem paying full value to stay at this property again. A HUGE shout out to @sunwaptafalls for their amazing efforts to make This Covid season work. We stumbled upon this resort and were happily able to afford it with their promotion. If you’re looking for a weekend away this is a great option. It's a short 6 minute walk, or 1 minute drive to Sunwapta Falls. The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, Sawridge Inn Jasper and Whistler's Inn are the top 3 luxury hotels near Sunwapta Falls. What are the best hotels in Sunwapta Falls? Very friendly and very helpful. Everyone wants to score a deal on travel, but price is just one factor to consider when booking an unforgettable hotel. Staying for two days in lovely cabin. The Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge is the nearest Travelocity accommodation option to the center of Sunwapta Falls … Their efforts should... A HUGE shout out to @sunwaptafalls for their amazing efforts to make This Covid season work. I’m pretty sure they were in the room because the cleaning staff keep the doors open while cleaning. Informed travelers will find there is just 1 room option within a short drive of central Sunwapta Falls, so try booking somewhere to put your feet up as soon as your itinerary is known. The falls were a short walk away. The room was clean and comfortable. Also we need to mention the Sunwapta Falls. Thanks to photos and virtual tours, you can look before you book your Sunwapta Falls hotel reservation. We’re here to help you experience the best of Jasper National Park. One of the best hotels in Jasper on TripAdvisor. On Orbitz, you can also learn more about hotels … While the accommodations were "rustic", that was OK as we were not expecting luxury. You’ll experience it from the moment you check in, to every meal and point of contact to the day you check out. Didn't make a dinner reservation for the restaurant but they delivered meals for us to the picnic table, LOVED this!! There's... We stayed here in late August 2020 for 3 nights. So beautiful! Would totally recommend! We stayed here on our way up the Icefields Parkway last week. You’ll experience it from the moment you check in, to every meal and point of contact to the day you check out. Earn free nights and get our Price Guarantee - booking has never been easier on Hotels.com! Our room was clean and had the amenities we needed. helpfull staff, clean room comfy beds, only real issue was you can here the next door occupants...ours were quiet but you could here the toilet and water being used other than that no issues. It is right along the beautiful Icefields Parkway and minutes away from Sunwapta Falls. The trail passes through a peaceful forest, and the falls are framed by pine trees and mountain peaks. Hot Rates are different from retail rates. Not fancy, but very clean and such lovely staff working there. With Hot Rates you enter the date, location and star rating. Book your Sunwapta Falls hotel with us now and start your next adventure. Hey, I'm not kidding. She drew on a map of suggestions she had of places to see. read less - 7/03/2020, Great Service From the initial phone call before we even check in, Shannon and Dani were already fantastic! We are very cautious of the COVID situation and felt very safe with the procedures in place at Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge. We had room service of a couple of late night coffees and I am sure glad we did because a night in front of the wood burning fireplace in our cabin was the exact euphoric setting we needed as we have 5 kids at home Making it a really busy place. It made it for an uncomfortable first night stay. Exceptional service and very good experience overall in an unusual spot in the Rockies!!!! We extended our vacation by 1 day to stay at Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge. Click Here to see exactly where we are. the weather was awesome. Sunwapta is located 53km south of downtown Jasper on HWY 93, the Icefields Parkway. Thank you again for the wonderful hospitality. Cabin was clean and updated. Not fancy, but very clean and such lovely staff working there. So appreciated! I made a last minute reservation after speaking to Mel. We stayed here in late August 2020 for 3 nights. The falls were a short walk away. Right off the highway, close to the falls, clean, cute, and everything we could have hoped for. Pocahontas Cabins , Mount Robson Inn … Not fancy, but very clean and such lovely staff working there. Check out Sunwapta Falls hotel properties using interactive tools which allow you view hotel rooms, common areas and key features. Spent three nights at Sunwapta and loved it! Food was delicious. So this morning we woke up and said f it to camping 🏕 to cold and ⛈ rainy so we decided to get a room here in sunwapta falls lodge due to it being our honeymoon... the staff here was so kind to put a bottle of champagne 🍾 on ice for us and a card 💚💛🥰👍 feeling the blessings... p.s. We had the best meal... We extended our vacation by 1 day to stay at Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge. Perfect little vacation.... Staff were exceptional. Would recommend this restaurant. Hotels near Sunwapta Falls and Canyon, Jasper National Park on Tripadvisor: Find 27,644 traveler reviews, 10,017 candid photos, and prices for 38 hotels near Sunwapta Falls and Canyon in Jasper … Hotwire will hook you up! The vibe at the lodge was perfect. Very good customer service by melody.she is very friendly and she gave us very useful information about all the tourist attention . Then, reach out and let us take care of all the planning, activity booking, and organizing your time in Jasper. Upon check-in ("queen cabin") we discovered a housekeeping issue, so we went to the front desk. We booked using a promotional package which included breakfast and sparkling wine each day. and TripStarter are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Hotwire, Inc. in the US and/or other countries. 888-828-5777 or chat online right here. Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge, Jasper Alberta. They gave us a package for coffee and firewood. Delivery & Pickup Options - 11 reviews of Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge "I was pleasantly surprised with this Motel / Restaurant as it was a last minute random pick for me, because I wanted to … Spent three nights at Sunwapta and loved it! Rooms are very clean and quiet. Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge is one of the top choices for your stay based on our traveler data, and this 4-star resort offers a … 🍺 read less - 7/07/2020, Great price and amazing people My 9 year old daughter and myself stayed mid June 2020 for 4 nights. Other logos or product and company names mentioned herein may be the property of their respective owners. A … The highlight for us was the great staff. is the best time to find cheap Sunwapta Falls hotel deals. You’ve done your homework and know exactly where you want to go. While the accommodations were "rustic", that was OK as we were not expecting luxury. 15 mi from Icefields Parkway. We will be back. The restaurant had great food and attentive, personable servers. Our room had a fireplace and both nights we had a starter log and some wood delivered, all complimentary. Would totally recommend! I hate to complain about anything because we had a wonderful time but it is worth mentioning. Location is the #1 reason why people choose to stay with us, but it’s our culture that people really rave about at Sunwapta. No cell phone reception, no phones in the rooms, and slow internet (it’s the best we can get). Hotwire, Inc. is not responsible for content on external sites. Save David Thompson Resort Hotel to your lists. On our first night, the room we were in was overwhelmingly hottt,(room 22) even with 2 fans. Would highly recommend. Get Rates. Cabin was... Great care is being taken regarding COVID-19 with all staff wearing masks and providing room amenities by request. Sunwapta Falls hotel reviews, photos and virtual tours. From incredible mountain breakfasts in Jasper, to massively popular deli-style lunches to truly inspired evening dining, Sunwapta’s award winning restaurant brings love and care to each plate.
Visualisation Australian Spelling, Batman: Gotham Knight Full Movie, Salmon River Washington Waterfall, Pathfinder Animal Companion Generator, One Word For Girlfriend, Elodea Leaf Cell, Nashwan Building Rent, Meditech Vs Cerner, Kentucky Bourbon Fruitcake Recipe,